- Hours of service: Monday thru Friday, 9:00am-3:30pm
- Rider must be resident of Ferndale.
- Riders should be ready 15 minutes prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Rider must call at least 2 working days in advance, 10:00am-12:00pm at 248-867-2742
- Give your name, phone number, address (including nearest cross streets), destination (location), appointment time, and any special directions.
- If you must cancel a trip, notify the Center as soon as possible.
- Van will not transport medical emergencies. Call 911.
- If wheelchair-bound, please inform the office that you need the lift at time of registration. We can transport Amigo's.
- When available, special arrangements may be made for van transportation.
- Service is door-to-door. Driver will not enter homes or escort individuals into any facility.
- Service area is within Ferndale city limits and outside city limits within a 5 mile radius.
- Staff will use discretion to determine if an individual's request for transportation is appropriate.
- Ridership fee is $2 per one-way trip. If companion must ride with you, no additional fee is required.
- Errands are limited to one per day. If more than one errand is absolutely necessary, please schedule with Barbara Turner. Please do not ask driver for favors!
- Available seat belt must be worn.
- Cannot transport pets (except guide dogs).
- NO smoking in van.
- Driveway must be free of branches, debris, and obstacles (snow and ice in winter).
- Last "will call" of the day will be 3:30pm